This is where you get to build on the loyalty factor with your customers. But due to the high costs of mailing, companies have switched over to this new mantra of e-newsletters, which are a very valuable marketing tool.
When it comes to promoting your product, it often gets messy. Product news is followed by PRs, blog posts are irregular and whatnot. A newsletter is what binds them all together, and keeps your client updated about the latest. With an effective e-mailing list, you can give your company a personalized edge- it shows that you care about your customers at a deeper level, and are updating them about every little advance that you’re making in the business. Co-incidentally, it is very similar to writing an article for your site.
Remember that your reader’s attention span is short. So you have to keep everything short and precise. That’s where “Divide-and-rule” policy sets in-
- Divide contents into sections, with relevant images attached- to make it all the more appealing.
- Use pointers, bold for heading, etc., – just to lay more emphasis on the golden bits.
- Lastly, keep it short. Reading long paragraphs in emails get really annoying sometimes- especially if it’s a promotional/ sales letter. So grab their attention by the collar, shout out your message with the best words possible, and ultimately, leave them wanting for more.
A newsletter follows “one-size-fits-all.” Here’s how-
- You can introduce your company to new prospects.
- You can be in constant and elaborate touch with your current clients.
- You can build your brand.
- You can promote new products, special offers and latest in your services.
- You can moreover capture names and contact information of visitors to your site.
“WiseWordsPro offers you hands on and personalized assistance in writing newsletters, ensuring you get a solid return on investment.”