Website Maintenance / AMC
Website maintenance includes revising, editing, or otherwise changing existing web pages to keep your website up to date.
Web Maintenance tasks fall in two categories:
Keeping your website up-to-date under Annual Maintenance Cost (AMC)
Our maintenance job include at least the following:
- Modification and Addition of Website Content.
- Text/Images to PDF creation, editing and uploading/removing.
- Update announcements, articles, news, etc.
- Image Manipulation and Addition (client supplied images like On-site Progress Pictures & Videos.
- Technical Troubleshoot and Support.
- Website Review and Performance Optimization.
Keeping your website up-to-date under New Development Work (NDW)
The periodic addition of new web pages and other new development updates over the website keeps the website alive and attracts the visitors, which shall include following tasks:
- New Design or Upadte in Website Flash Movies / Flash Banners / Flash Intros / Flash Ads etc.
- New Web-pages Development.
- Electronic Direct Mailers (EDMs) Design & Development.
- Online Query Form(s) or Online Surveys Design & Development.
- New Design or Upadte Virtual Tours (via Flash / Java Script).
- New Design or Upadte Interactive Master Plans (via Flash).